Friday, October 2, 2009

Mi ADIDAS x MISTAJAM

A few weeks ago I was given the opportunity to get the VIP treatment courtesy of Adidas. I took myself down to their flagship Covent Garden store, sat in a very plush leather tattooists chair with a touch screen computer attached and designed my own pair of Adidas trainers.

Now I’ve used the Nike iD service online but this was some next level ballin’! I was seated, handed swatches of different fabrics & colours that could be used to customise your choice of Adidas kicks and left to my own devices. Being an 80’s baby, I went for the Forum Lo’s and went to work…

A few weeks later, I got my hands on these, the Adidas x MistaJam Forum Lo’s that got their premiere on my twitter:

Mi Adidas x MistaJam Trainers

I think mine are better and definitely a lot subtler than Bashy’s “Bashidas” attempt:

The full selection of kicks aren’t available online in the UK just yet but if you’re in a basketball/football team and want to customise your gear, check it out here. Big shouts to Kaash.

I was gonna rock em at Notting Hill Carnival but I think I may have to save ‘em for the MOBOs. Now all I need is a matching outfit…

--- CLASSIC DESIGN WITH NEAT COLORS!


SOURCE:

No comments:

Post a Comment